Private company - supplier of pumps and separators (Netherlands)
Two WiseSoil Macerators were installed on biogas plant to prevent clogging of pumps and separators.
Western Plains Energy LLC (USA)
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment module was installed on biorefinery for processing corn grain with 33% TS content.
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment module was installed on an experimental composite materials-built biogas plant. Substrate is a cow manure, mixed with a flax straw. Average TS content is 10- 12%. Please find below the photo of the module installed and a substrate before and after processing.
Turan Sauda (Kazakhstan)
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment system, including the biomass pretreatment module, progressive cavity pump, macerator, and a power box, was installed on a farm-scale biogas plant in Taraz (Kazakhstan). Substrate is a cow manure, mixed with a straw. Average TS content is 10- 12%. Please find below the photo of the system installed.
ATE Corporation (Korea)
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment module was installed on a watewater treatment biogas plant. Substrate is a wastewater with 5% TS content.
Shear Energy ltd. (UK)
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment module was installed on a 165Kw anaerobic digester which uses 10 tonnes of
wholecrop rye silage per day.
How could we start etablishing our partnerhip? If you are supplier of the biogas plants and equipment? You will get:
an opportunity to increase your market share with WiseSoil systems additional value compared to convenient organic waste treatment technologies.
WiseSoil enables suppliers of existing AD facilities to:
- utilize smaller reactors to reduce capital costs & the footprint,
- reduce plant price and increase market share or improve profitability,
- improve digestion speed and plant throughput;
Are you the owner of the biogas plant?
WiseSoil enables owners and operators of existing anaerobic digestion organic waste processing plants to:
- significantly increase biogas yield,
- increase plant throughput,
- use straw and other energy rich substrates without additional treatment;
- cut expensive corn silage consumption by 20-30%
- decrease substrate viscosity and plant energy consumption;
- improve overall plant economic efficiency by 20-30%.