Western Plains Energy LLC (USA)
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment module wa installed on biorefinery for processing corn grain with 33% TS content.
ATE Corporation (Korea)
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment module was installed on a watewater treatment biogas plant. Substrate is a wastewater with 5% TS content.
Shear Energy ltd. (UK)
WiseSoil biomass pretreatment module was installed on a 165Kw anaerobic digester which uses 10 tonnes of
wholecrop rye silage per day.
How could we start etablishing our partnerhip? If you are supplier of the biogas plants and equipment? You will get:
an opportunity to increase your market share with WiseSoil systems additional value compared to convenient organic waste treatment technologies.
WiseSoil enables suppliers of existing AD facilities to:
- utilize smaller reactors to reduce capital costs & the footprint,
- reduce plant price and increase market share or improve profitability,
- improve digestion speed and plant throughput;
Are you the owner of the biogas plant?
WiseSoil enables owners and operators of existing anaerobic digestion organic waste processing plants to:
- significantly increase biogas yield,
- increase plant throughput,
- use straw and other energy rich substrates without additional treatment;
- cut expensive corn silage consumption by 20-30%
- decrease substrate viscosity and plant energy consumption;
- improve overall plant economic efficiency by 20-30%.